Summary[edit | edit source]
Inspired is a buff gained through casting Thwart (Auramancy) or Mend (Vitalism). Inspired can stack up to 3 times, with each cast of a skill that grants Inspired adding another stack. However, this is not possible without the use of both Vitalism and Auramancy at the same time, due to cooldown restrictions, or without taking the Hearten passive in Auramancy (this isn't completely true, it is possible to gain all three stacks without investing into the "Hearten" passive, just by catching the 500ms gap between the cooldown and the actual buff duration), which doubles the duration of Inspired from 15 seconds to 30 seconds. Both Vitalism and Auramancy have a number of skills that Inspired can combo with. Auramancy has Comet's Boon and Vicious Implosion, while Vitalism has Antithesis, Mend, Infuse, and Fervent Healing.
Outside of being used to combo, Inspired provides the player with an additional 8% attack speed and cast speed for each stack applied.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Increases Attack Speed + 8/16/24%
- Comet's Boon (Auramancy): increases damage + 47/94/141%
- Vicious Implosion (Auramancy): increases damage + 52/104/156%
- Antithesis (Vitalism): decreases cooldown by 0.6/1.2/1.8 seconds
- Mend (Vitalism): decreases cooldown by 2.1/4.2/6.3 seconds
- Fervent Healing (Vitalism): decreases cooldown by 1.2/2.4/3.6 seconds
- Infuse (Vitalism): decreases cooldown by 0.9/1.8/2.7 seconds