Hi, If you need help with wiki or you want change pages, which needs admin role, just write me ;)
Greetings, --(Administrator) - Rycerzodie (talk) 10:39, 22 March 2014 (UTC)
- Hi, for now you can edit Main Page on your own page: User:Mtm0860/mainpage.
- Greetings, --(Administrator) - Rycerzodie (talk) 12:37, 5 April 2014 (UTC)
Hello. You've been very active on the wiki. I was wondering if you'd like administrator permissions so that you could edit protected pages, deleted pages that need deleting, etc. --Sigilbaram (talk) 19:19, 9 April 2014 (UTC)
Hey there! I just wanted to stop by and tell you that I've noticed all the great work you've been putting in here on Arche Age Wiki! Keep up the great work, and please just let me know if we can be of help! CrsBenjamin (talk) 19:21, 9 April 2014 (UTC)
I just moved mounts from Transportation page to Mounts page. I know, that tables should not be the same colors/sizes, but for now I have no idea how should look tables with parameters and how with skills. Maybe have you any idea?
If I copied something wrong, at this link is old version from Transportation page.
Greetings, --(Administrator) - Rycerzodie (talk) 10:10, 10 April 2014 (UTC)
Hi, some time ago, user of ArcheAgeSource.com gave me pack of icons from AA (going to database). I can not give it you by public, so if you need these icons, please give me private contact.
Greetings, --(Administrator) - Rycerzodie (talk) 13:31, 14 April 2014 (UTC)
- Do you know why Fervent Healing has multiple icons?
- Also, Curse is looking at putting together a data dump which will include the icons for all the times and such, so you might want to hold off on manually uploading any more icons for now. --Sigilbaram (talk) 18:32, 6 May 2014 (UTC)
- No idea on the multiples for Fervent Healing.
- I think I can refrain from uploading more. I only had like 1500 more to sort. lol - Mtm0860 (talk) 21:30, 6 May 2014 (UTC)
If you will have some free time, please check Special:LonelyPages and create redirect or delete pages if needed.
--(Administrator) - Rycerzodie (talk) 15:25, 22 April 2014 (UTC)
- I cleared out a few. I'm starting to fill in some content but keep running into problem with the spam filter. It flags me whenever I try to link to the same site more than one time, making it very hard to reference material properly or update the news.
- Mtm0860 (talk) 16:56, 22 April 2014 (UTC)
- I know it, I wrote it today to VaultAusir. For now I do not remember where are spam filers, so if you use any website url often, give me address and I will do for you interwiki (for example: [[:official:news/2014/04/archeage-feature-guide-classes-and-crafting/]] will give you: http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/04/archeage-feature-guide-classes-and-crafting/. // Rycerzodie - talk - Administrator - 17:28, 22 April 2014 (UTC)
Asking a question about pictures[edit source]
Do you know of an easy way to access the icons for abilities and items or is the only way to screen shot and crop?
- I have pretty much so every icon but they are still in dds and unsorted. Doing that that will take quite a while. Until then, screen shot and crop will be the fastest. - Mtm0860 (talk) 01:36, 30 April 2014 (UTC)
Going to be around more[edit source]
Hello. I finished up some other projects I was working on, so I'm going to be around more here for a while to help get ArcheAge Wiki caught up with new information since Alpha is out of NDA. --Sigilbaram (talk) 19:55, 30 April 2014 (UTC)
Redirect old skillset names[edit source]
I think it would be good to leave the old skill set pages as redirects. People who are interested in the game have been seeing a lot of references to "Artistry" and "Combat" and such on forums and fan sites, so it would be good to have to have those pages redirect to the new official names. For example: Artistry should redirect to Songcraft and then have Songcraft have a note that it was previously referred to as Artistry by the community. With all of the old info around and how long the localization has been in the works with those incorrect names floating around it could lead to confusion if we don't have those pages. --Sigilbaram (talk) 20:22, 30 April 2014 (UTC)
Possible pages that can be deleted[edit source]
I was looking through the lonely pages and noticed some of them are duplicates of other areas translated wrong or misspelled. They could be redirected / deleted to help cut down the list of lonely pages.
Here is the list
(I am tragic) 07:03, 1 May 2014 (UTC)
- Taken care of. Thanks. - Mtm0860 (talk) 11:02, 1 May 2014 (UTC)
Effectresurgence icon[edit source]
The Effectresurgence icon in the buff,debuff,effects icon section is actually a smaller version of the icon for the Auramancy skill "Health Lift". The Vitalism skill "Resurgence" uses a different icon. I added it in the Vitalism skill list as Effectresurgence2 for lack of a better idea. --oakfloorboard (talk) 00:22, 7 May 2014 (UTC)
- Hey, I uploaded a bunch of missing icons from screenshots I made of skill tooltips so that should cover the missing ones unless someone wants to upload better quality versions. Don't know how to rename icons though or I would fix "Earthen Grip". --oakfloorboard (talk) 06:35, 7 May 2014 (UTC)
I uploaded some coin icons from the UI data files.
Was wondering if we might want to use these for templates instead of the current ones since they don't have the boxes around them. --Sigilbaram (talk) 17:24, 10 May 2014 (UTC)
- I updated the templates. -Omniomi (talk) 18:54, 10 May 2014 (UTC)
Bank -> Warehouse Rename[edit source]
Since the official NA translation calls banks "Warehouses", I've moved the info to the Warehouse page, turned the Bank page into a redirect, and changed editable instances of linking to Bank to instead link to the Warehouse page.
However I am unable to do this for the front page, since it's protected.
Rydianmorrison (talk) 09:16, 4 October 2014 (UTC)
- I've updated the front page for you. --Johnnei (talk) 09:40, 4 October 2014 (UTC)